Luddite technophiles unite!
While writing code this evening for work, it occurred to me that my desk environment might seem humorous to someone who didn’t know me:
Yes, that would be an oil lamp and an EEEPC 1000. Presently, we own more oil lamps than computers. Does that mean anything?
- Computer hardware developer by day
- Programming language addict
- Linux operating system user and advocate
- Operates a personal website/blog (this)
- No flat screen TV and no plans to buy one
- “Don’t get” social networking sites
- Distrust plastics around food (note steel water bottle)
- Interests: organic gardening, chicken raising, orchards, traditional food preservation and fermentation, root cellars, blacksmithing, oxen, integrated agriculture, …
This entry was posted in General
. Bookmark the permalink