5 Stitches

Lee had an accident this morning. He was preparing to make some slow cooked barbacoa and trimming beef with a freshly sharpened knife, when an unfortunate disaster happened. Let’s just say that I was woke up by Lee telling me that I needed to bring him to a doctor to get some stitches. His ring finger now has 5 stitches in it.

Needless to say the house improvement that we had planned today didn’t happen. Maybe tomorrow.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to 5 Stitches

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Injuries that mess up planned activities are irritating.

Ron

Oh no! Take care Lee – heal fast!

I so remember one morning I got up and was getting ready to go to work when Randy came to me from the kitchen with a paper towel wrapped around his hand and told me I needed to take him to the hospital asap. I ran into the kitchen and found blood spatter all over the wall. It freaked me out. He cut his hand and also needed stitches. It’s a scary thing!

Oh my Lynn, that sounds scary awful! Thankfully Lee’s cut didn’t sound as bad as Randy’s as there was no spattered blood on the walls.

3. Matt says:

Yikes, sorry to hear that, Mr. Lee! Although, I think you can just do a revert to bring your finger back to a known good state?

Oh no! I hate it when things like that happen. Dan smashed his hand driving in a fence post awhile back. I was so thankful I was home at the time. Good thing you were home for Lee too.

Yup, it worked out pretty well. Lee gets very woozy and prone to passing out with anything involving blood or injuries. Hopefully Dan’s hand was okay.

5. Pictures! No just kidding. :)

6. lee says:

Hey everyone, thanks for the concern! It’s all healing very nicely, so no long term harm done and now I know that knife juggling is not my forte.