Future little gardener

On Wednesday my little great-nephew came over. I babysit him regularly, and today we went out to the vegetable garden. He had fun helping out, so maybe next year we will have to get him his own little patch to garden. He might just turn into a veggie gardener one day and have a green thumb like his dad.

He helped me water my sprouting bean seeds.

“Please let me hoe the garden Uncle Lee”.

If I may say so, I think he did an excellent job taking out the weeds.

He wasn’t sure what he thought about the chickens.

So he took over my garden hose instead and tried to figure out how to use it himself.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Future little gardener

1. Woody says:

Love the picture of your nephew with the hoe. The netting (live) would be a great babysitter…lol

2. Rae says:

Oh my goodness, he is precious! And, I’m digging his hat!

Yup, that hat is super cute. His parents are trying to get him used to it so the summer sun won’t burn him. I think he is one of the cutest babies ever but then I am probably biased.

Awww!!! He’s a cute little fellow. And he looks great in the garden.

That is one REEEAALLLY cute little dude! I love the chubby-wubby wittle cheeks on him LOL. And the Bob Marley tee, LOL!

Yup. You gotta get ’em going when they’re young.

5. So, when that kid is done with your chores, could you please send him over here? There’s weeding and watering to be done, and all the mashed banana he can eat.

HAHA. Boy, if I could get him to do chores for mashed bananas I would stock up. He isn’t walking yet and is mostly interested in the ENTIRE world and its contents.

6. Heidi says:

That was the cutest post! I’m soooo not biased 🙂

He is so cute! Great photos. It’s wonderful that he has an aunt and uncle like you to introduce him to things that really matter in life.

Thankfully, he has a set of great parents who do all the hard work. I just get to play with him in the garden. 😉