The whole house has a coat of primer and the ceilings in most rooms were painted today.
Tomorrow they will start painting the walls. We are going to paint the upstairs bedrooms and bath ourselves this weekend. We would have done more, but our builder said we would slow down the project. (We aren’t that slow at painting, but then again his guys primed a whole house in 5 hours, including taping.) We also hope to find time to paint Lee’s office. The bright green never grew on us and we want something more Arts and Crafts feeling.
We spent a lot of time agonizing over paint chips. When we had finally settled on colors for each room, Robin pasted them all onto one sheet and we were happy to see that they were (seemingly) cohesive. The picture above may or may not be what our house will look like. Computer screens are notoriously bad at rendering color in a consistent manner.